Advertisement
Remove

After returning to the Furious Stallion, I had to endure a huge group hug. Aria shrugged and went off to take a bath as I stroked Kiku's, Rishya's, and Seria's heads.

"Jeez, Elijah-sama! I woke up and you were gone! I thought I failed! You're a horrible m...!" Rishya exclaims.

I grab her puffed out cheeks and kiss her. Not the furious French one I gave Aria on the way back, but a smooch to the lips nonetheless.

She almost backflips over the table.

"Wh-wh-wha-whaaaat are you!" She puts a hand to her lips and goes furiously red.

"Thank you, Rishya. I don't doubt you saved my life. And my hand."

"I-I...! N-naturally... you... I would do it to anyone I loved!" She slips up.

"Then you love me? I love you as well." I say firmly.

"Ahhhhhh!" She squeals. She actually falls onto her knees this time.

Kiku is furiously shaking at this scene, steam bursting from her ears over this whole escapade.

I go over and rub her face. Her hair is down again at the moment and is swaying as she shakes.

"Nii... what... are...!"

"Kiku... I said this before, and I'll say it again. You're my mercenary. No one else can have you."

I kiss her as well, and she squeals and dashes off to hide in the kitchen, chittering furiously.

I hear a crash of pans and cutlery and Violet cursing.

I chuckle and turn to Seria. She rolls her eyes and looks away as I cup her face as well.

"Boy, this is not acc..."

"Yes... yes... master... I'm going to be very unacceptable as an apprentice from now on. But as I said to you when we met as well... 'I don't know everything, I just know what I know.' And what I know is that I am a foolish man who keeps making mistakes. But nevertheless, if you want it, we could study all sorts of magic together."

This tale has been pilfered from Royal Road. If found on Amazon, kindly file a report.

I start to kiss her as well. But she leaps up and wraps her legs around me and kisses me back until I almost run out of breath. Woah...

"Mmmm... delicious. What a dumb, perverted apprentice. He really has no idea what he is getting into..."

She licks her lips and flicks a twin tail.

"But very well bo... Elijah... I will endure this obscene arrangement. All for your sake... it’s always the dumb ones that are in need of the most enlightenment, and I would be reticent as a master... as a woman... if I were unable to provide. Fufufufu..."

She lets me go.

Kali is shaking as well.

"This is what madness you're getting into, Kali. Are you sure that..."

Kali attaches herself to me with creased brows. So, I also kiss her and she smiles.

"Aniki..." she trails off. "I be terrible type of Jeraldine wife... so it be more you that madness visiting. Kali likely daft but ok. Such stupid maiden..." she gives a wistful look as she pulls away.

Well... my own heart is beating furiously. But damn... it feels good to take what I want. I gotta be careful not to turn into some asshat, but today, I have taken major strides forward, and I should surely be proud of myself. I think... being so close to death... that was the final reminder. I have just one chance. I shouldn't waste it thinking about stupid morals and foolish laws and insane notions of fairness. Nothing was fair about my situation from the start. I have to fight the damn Sage of Void. A demon of such power that it is able to make mighty Skull Beasts. I need to be strong. Strong enough to take what I want. Strong enough to win.

I'll do it. This is what I've become, and I need to be happy about it. I am happy. I am joyous. I am such a lucky man, for once. Surrounded by women who love me. I will cherish them all and the world they live in. Even if I never go back, I shall not be afraid.

This is me.

This is my resolve.

I will protect all I can.

"Holy Saulms flaming underpants. Who the fuck ~are~ you and what have you done to the old boy?" Violet cackles, snorting as she comes out the kitchen.

"Well, what the fuck ever. Keep your nauseating shit out of my sight and I'll turn a blind eye."

She makes retching motions so I grin, making her roll her eyes.

"Ngh... Nii-sama! Wh-what happened here!"

Kaede suddenly appears in the door, dropping a sack in surprise as she observes the swooning three girls and a Seria licking her lips.

"He decided to be decisive for once, fufufu... and we're all idiots it seems... why don't you go and recieve your kiss as well, Kaede? They are on sale today." Seria explains for me.

"I... I... I..." she stutters at this revelation. I go over and stroke her face. She's really cute as well.

Then Kaede starts crying. Oh...?

"No!" She pushes me away, punching me in the gut. I retch.

"I... I am not suitable as a lover for Nii-sama! I! I am just a blade!"

"Kaede... is that..." I cough, trying to reach for her again.

"Stay away! I am a killer. I poisoned that demon to death, cut off her head. And I liked it..."

She falls on knees, crying furiously and shaking as her voice goes hysterical.

"I cannot! I cannot allow emotions to take me! I... won't let you! I will have to face them all... all the ones in my head... Noooooo!"

She starts laughing like a maniac, clutching her head. And then she falls over, passing out.

All the others... and me... are gobsmacked.

Looks like I broke the ninja a little bit too hard this time.

Advertisement
Remove
A note from Social_Knight

Apparently if you break a Ninja three or more times in 72 hours you void its warranty.

But everyone else gets kisses and hilarity ensues.

ALSO: Please REMEMBER TO UPVOTE/DOWNVOTE the reviews on the main page!! 

Just click them fingers! Its easy for you to do but it has quite an impact on the score, so I'd appreciate it!


Support "Yuusha Isekai! Youjo Suki!"

About the author

Social_Knight

  • UK
  • Purveyor of dubious medicinal snake oils [since 1885]

Bio: A strange englishman with an unusual degree of ambivalence over tea, he is a second-generation nerd, and the unfortunate owner of a berserk, leaking imagination that occassionally requires vomiting up as new designs for games and worlds.

He limped through university on a humanities degree, and though he often expected a career surrounded by paper, he did not expect that paper to be mostly forms and meeting minutes full of content so dross it could bore you to tears.

On the other hand, being in the civil service does teach valuable life skills, like the ability to turn a single concept into fifty-seven pages of content, something which synergises surprisingly well with more creative forms of writing as long as it is restrained.

Achievements
Comments(10)
Log in to comment
Log In

Log in to comment
Log In