A note from Ashkari

SPOILER WARNING: Any character sheet update may, but is not guaranteed to, contain minor spoilers, as these are my own sheets I use to track Jason & Co’s progress through the story. It is possible you will see the names of skills or spells a character has canonically acquired, but has not yet been mentioned in the story. I try to avoid that, but I do miss things.

As always, If you don't care about exact stats or don't want to risk seeing anything we haven't specifically seen in the story yet, feel free to give any of the character sheet ‘Chapters’ a pass.

You can do a search for 'Onwards to Adventure' to skip to the bottom, near the Next Chapter button, once the next chapter is up.

Details: Click Me

 

Advertisement
Remove

 

Jason Elric, Alchemist

Basic Statistics:
Skills and Ranks:
Titles, Perks, and Achievements:
Available Points:
Inventory:
Notes:

 

 

 


 

Lumiriel Dun'Val, Spellblade

Basic Statistics:
Skills and Ranks:
Titles, Perks, and Achievements:
Available Points:
Inventory:
Notes:

 

 


 

Kerali Vakar, Beast-Bonded

Basic Statistics:
Skills and Ranks:
Titles, Perks, and Achievements:
Available Points:
Inventory:
Notes:

 

Combined Vaults (Because the author is lazy):

 

 

 

Onwards To Adventure!

Advertisement
Remove

Support "The Voice of the World"

About the author

Ashkari

  • Novice Ink-Slinger

Bio: I’m a disabled, semi-experienced amateur writer who’s decided to finally get off his bum and make use of all the wonderful self-publishing tools out there. I’ve joined the RoyalRoadL community with an eye to finally get my work out there in the world, hoping that feedback and criticism from real people will lead to people enjoying my work as it evolves, which will help motivate me to try and achieve my dream of becoming a professional writer.

Achievements
Comments(15)
Log in to comment
Log In

Log in to comment
Log In