A note from esliesma

Please thank Al Sim. for the sponsored chapters.

Advertisement
Remove

Izo had decided to trail after the happy go lucky group as the party would easily get her into an S-Class dungeon. Unlike A-class dungeons and the rest, S-class dungeons were guarded for the protection of overzealous adventurers. To enter an S-class dungeon, a solo adventurer would need to show their Id to the posted guild guards.

However, since Izo had joined a party it would be the leader of the group how would have to show his ID verification. Besides, Miles, the party leader rubbed her the wrong way. It might be fun to mess around with the little bastard.

At the party check-in point, Miles shows his Id before the guards allow them to head to the path that leads to Atlantis, the underwater dungeon. Though at the edge of the seashore, the dungeon wasn’t underwater, but rather the floors inside of the dungeon were often mostly seas, lakes’ and waterways as such the specialty of this dungeon is sea monsters and river creatures.

The five-member party enters the dungeon to find the first floor to be a dirty pathway leading to the next floor. However, on either side of the path are large lake sized bodies of water. Without being asked Izo walks out first onto the path to the chagrin of Miles. Before Miles can snap at the annoying fox-masked figure, Izo says, “Don’t move a muscle.”

The four of them grow still as Izo chants, “Electro S’ear.” An electric-like lance forms and shocks the water. A large shriek is heard as a swarm of fish-men monsters emerge shrieking and red-faced.

Clara instantly releases a blaze of fire, while Miriam systematically takes the enemies down with her arrows. Tiffany and Miles protect the two women from attacks. However, all the while Miles grits his teeth unhappily having been delegated to ward off the fish-men attacks, while the fox-masked figure stole the entire show.

Izo easily dashes across the surface of the water as she systematically burns the fish-men into pieces or freezes them for her allies to do the job. Sometime later, the entire hive of fish-men is dead, while Izo collects the dropped items from the surface of the water.

Miles angrily says, “You liar and cheater you’re going back on your solemn word!”

“No, but I have a magic item to store all the items,” Izo stoutly replied. “Or do you want to be weighed down by the items?”

Clara comes to the fox-masked figure’s rescue by saying, “Nothing, he has done proves otherwise. He could have easily ignored us, but he willingly traded for it, so I could have my cloak.”

The narrative has been stolen; if detected on Amazon, report the infringement.

Miranda nods her head in agreement as Tiffany pipes up in defense as well, “Yeah, he’s just being nice.”

Miles eyes flicker with anger, but he quickly hides his irritation. “No, you’re all right,” Miles nobly said causing the three woman’s faces to soften. Turning towards the masked figure, Miles virtuously saying, “You have my sincere apologies, I’m just worried for the girl’s sake, you understand that don’t you?” That last bit was a rather barbed question as if suggesting that a loner could never understand.

Izo says, “I understand, now let’s go.” Without waiting for a reply, Izo leads the way knowing full well, that Miles was seething behind her.

The next floor is a wide tropical area with a rowboat to cross the ocean to the other island in the nearby distance that held the next dungeon door. Miles swiftly says, “It would seem there is only remove for four.”

“No problem, I can walk on water,” Izo retorted back by walking into the ocean and standing there on the waves.

Miles bites his teeth as the three women seem interested in the skill. Tiffany curiously asks, “Can anyone learn to do that?”

“Yes, but you need to use up quite a bit of mana for the spell. If you would like I can refer you to a place to purchase said spell,” Izo magnanimously said.

“Really, where?” Tiffany eagerly asked thinking of the all the useful things she could do with such a skill.

“Marchen Inc. Auction house and ask the clerks for the air walk spelling. But I do warn you that the spell is quite costly and there is only a limited amount of that spell in stock,” Izo warned them.

Miles privately seethes, but controls himself he would show his might by rowing the boat. With care, the woman seats themselves as Miles pushes the boat out to sea, before climbing onboard and steadily rowing the boat.

Izo leisurely walks out across the water knowing full well that a batch of monsters would soon appear. On the other island beautiful woman suddenly appear and begin to sing rather hauntingly. Miles dumbly drops the oars and reaches for the island filled with beauties.

Izo privately snorts, before reaching over and knocking Miles unconscious. The three-woman blink in surprise as Izo says, “Row the boat, I’ll take care of the sirens.”

Darting across the water Izo creates an illusion of men falling asleep. The sirens happily continue to sing as Izo sneaks onto the island and easily chars the group of mermaids into flakey ashes and dust. Whistling, Izo collects the fallen items as the three women arrive at the island and unceremoniously drag the still sleeping Miles onto the sand.

Izo approaches and says, “He’s knocked out cold. Do you want to wait for him to come to or leave me here? He should be safe given that we defeated the sirens, but it’s your call.”

The three women quietly discuss among themselves, before Clara turns and says, “We’ll just leave Miles here for now and put a protection ward on him just in case.”

Izo nods her head in approval at the sensible suggestion as Clara casts a protection and hiding ward around the sleeping figure of Miles. And with that, the three girls and Izo head further into the dungeon.

Which was too bad, because there happened to be blue crabs on the island. And though Miles didn’t get eaten alive when he woke, he sure was painfully pinched. And crab pinches really hurt especially that of large crabs.

Advertisement
Remove

Support "This is the Wrong World! (Beta Version)"

About the author

esliesma

Bio: A writer in the pursuit of knowledge or at least better writing.
If you would like to support: please check out my patreon page,
https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=5507409
or https://paypal.me/ESMAnovels.
Thanks for being such great readers!

Achievements
Comments(3)
Log in to comment
Log In

Log in to comment
Log In