A note from Reya Dawnbringer

May 2018 bring good chapters for the novels and manga you love (I'm looking at you, Berserk).

Happy new year!

Advertisement
Remove

 

Good Morning

Location: Alba / Sabrina's Chamber
Time: Y1503 / 20th day of the Wither Moon / Dawn

*yawn* (Tutor Sabrina)

The tutor of the First Princess woke up and looked outside the window. It was still dark, dawn was probably half an hour away.

Sabrina silently left the bed, put on her dress, and left her room, along with the key to Aurora's chamber.

*opens door* (Sabrina)

"Lady Sabrina. Good Morning. " (Guard A)

"You are early. The sun is still below the horizon." (Guard B)

"The First Princess has many duties to take care of and she'll need my support. If you'll excuse me, I'll be on my way." (Sabrina)

The guards on duty made way for the Sabrina who disappeared behind the door of the largest chamber in that level.


Location: Alba / Aurora's Chamber

*closes door* (Sabrina)

The Tutor closed the door of the large chamber of the princess behind her.

As expected, Aurora was laying on her bed motionless. She had used magic to force herself to seep the night before and will need help to wake up. Sabrina gathered some magic and weaved a spell on the princess, forcing Aurora awake.

<Tranquillity> (Tutor Sabrina)

"Good morning, Aurora." (Sabrina)

*wakes up* *yawn* ~Good morning, Sabrina." (Aurora)

"Your mind will be clouded for a short while. Take your time." (Sabrina)

"I'm fine!" (Aurora)

*stands up* *staggers* (Aurora)

Without heeding her tutor advice, the princess tried to leave her bed too quickly, but when she tried to stand up, she staggered visibly.

*catches Aurora* (Sabrina)

Expecting this outcome, Sabrina caught Aurora mid fall.

"My head does feel a bit light. I guess I'll sit down for a moment." (Aurora)


Behind a wooden wall on a corner of the room there was a large bowl of water, about one meter in diameter. Most dwellers in Alba had to share such a commodity, but the VIP rooms each had this luxury.

The water was of course cold. Not for long. The princess danced, collimating a large amount of magic threads, and once done, she touched the surface of the water with her hand, weaving a spell.

<Heat> (Aurora)

Heating water was a notoriously exhausting task, as it required a large amount of magic.

Since the <Heat> spell it's both very hard to sustain, but also innocuous, weaving it made for a good training exercise for Magi, requiring to maintain focus for many long minutes, exercising both the mind and the magic channels of the body to their limits.

Lesser Magi might need an hour to make a small cup of water boils, but Aurora's exceptional aptitude, combined with her use of the novel Collimating Technique meant that she was able to heat up such a large amount of water in a matter of minutes.

Surely enough, pleasant steamy vapours could be seen raising from the tub. The temperature was just right for a bath.

"You have grown so much, Aurora. Just a moon ago it would have taken you half an hour to heat the tub. You have surpassed all princesses who came before you." (Sabrina)

With a satisfied expression, princess Aurora entered the warm waters, careful to leave her hair flow freely just outside of the wooden bowl. It would have taken too long to dry them.

*ouch* (Aurora)

Aurora let out a pained expression for a moment as she submerged her right arm. The scar was still visible, the arm was swollen and the skin there had a darker shade than the rest of her body. Needless to say, she was in pain at all times because of her arm, but Aurora had an high tolerance for it and she wouldn't let other notice.

"It's not my sisters I must compete against, right now. It's the Beast. She came up with this technique in the first place. Just how much of an advantage she holds over me? I just don't know~ (Aurora)

Sabrina grabbed the soap and started scrubbing the princess' skin, being especially careful around the right arm. Usually a maid would have been tasked with this duty and here in Alba, the Church could probably spare a Sister. But Aurora was still unsure of what liberties she could take and letting herself open to a stranger on the first day would have been ill advised.

Apart from her sister Sistina, Sabrina was the only person Aurora could really trust.

"Well, your first priority is make contact with the Head Healer and get your arm healed up. Sister Serina seems in a mother-daughter relationship with the Beast. You might be able to glean some useful intel by asking the right questions." (Sabrina)

The princess closed her eyes, leaving her body in the trusted hands of her Tutor.

Whatever Aurora will become Queen or be discarded will be decided by the results of her mission here in Alba. Her entire life has lead up to this moment and she was not going to give up so easily.


*knock* *knock* "It's me, Sistina." (Princess Sistina)

"Come in. It's open." (Sabrina)

*enter* "Uhm... Good morning, Aurora. Oh... I'm sorry I interrupted you during your morning routine." (Sistina)

"It's alright. I was about done anyway. Do you want to take a bath? The water is still warm." (Aurora)

"Can I? Thanks!!!" *smile* (Sistina)

Sistina was already dressed up, but she quickly took on the offer of her sister, she undressed, and exchanged place with Aurora.

As a princess Sistina was unusually adept as well, but her magic training lagged far behind that of her sisters, and it was beyond her skills to warm such a large amount of water. As a result she always used cold water to wash herself. The prospect of using hot water for once was a welcome change.

*holds Sistina's hair* "Careful. If you get your hair wet, it would take forever to dry." (Aurora)

"Ah! I'm sorry, Sister!" *look down* (Sistina)

"This isn't the Royal Library, we are representing the Royal Family here in Alba. What we do here can put a blemish on the reputation of the Kingdom itself. Lesser people wait for nothing but the smallest mistake to take advantage of." (Aurora)

"..." *look down* (Sistina)

Feeling like a weight for her friend, Sistina grabbed the soap and started scrubbing herself. The pleasant warmth of the bath quickly washed away her sorrow, and she soon wore a relaxed expression on her face.

"Here, let me help you tidy your hair." (Sabrina)

"Uhm... Thank you, Sabrina." *blush* (Sistina)

Sistina couldn't remember the last time someone had offered to help her like this. She couldn't help but feel grateful for the friendship of Aurora and Sabrina.

[I know it isn't much, but I'll do my best to help you, sister.] *smile* (Sistina)


*knock* *knock* (Door)

The sun shyly peeked above the horizon, and the first light of the morning filtered through the window of the room. Soon after, someone knocked at the door. A long and difficult day is about to begin.

*open door* "Good morning, Sister." (First princess Aurora)

"Good morning, Princess Aurora. Oh. I see you are all here." (Sister Eureka)

A young girl, about ten years in age with blond hair that reached her hip and blue eyes was impatiently waiting before the door of Princess Sistina's room. As soon as she saw her host across the stairs, she hurried to meet them.

"Princess Sistina! I'm Initiate Kara, an apprentice Scribe. You wanted to see our library. I can take you there right now, if you like." *smile* (Initiate Kara)

"It would be my pleasure, Sister Kara." *bow* (Sistina)

"I know a little about the layout of the library, so I may be able to help if you want to read about a topic in particular." (Kara)

"That would be really helpful! I'd like to read about~ (Sistina)

Princess Aurora watched the exchange with a complicated expression as the two girls started descending the stairs in a good mood.

"I take you are here to accompany us to where the Head Healer is?" (Tutor Sabrina)

"Of course. Sister Serina is waiting for you on top of the Tower of Gifts. Please, follow me." (Sister Eureka)

[Tower of Gifts... Was the tower named in honor of the Gifted One or is the other way around? Another question for the list.] (Princess Aurora)


Head Healer

Location: Alba / Weaving Chamber
POV: Aurora

Sister Eureka lead us as we descends the spiral stairs to the bottom of the tower.

Beyond the door is an open space. Not much of it, of course, Alba is not big by any means. We are surrounded by tall buildings paved in white stones that make plays of light with the morning sun. The pavement of this area is made by small shaped stones that form geometric patterns, like a mosaic.

In front of us, the tallest tower of the temple, and all around, the that wall encircles the cliff. i can't help but feel that that wall is unnecessary. If someone can climb the cliff, they surely can climb a few more meters to cross the wall. Still, maybe it's enchanted like the walls of the temple in Victoria, or maybe is there to keep people from falling to their doom.

"Oh, the princess. You may proceed. The Head Healer is waiting for you." (Guard Geron)

We enter the tallest tower of this comparatively small fortification. The Tower of Gifts. Judging from the outside and from the number of windows, the towers can't have more than five or six levels.

A small corridor lead us to the steep spiral stairs in the centre of the tower. They climb all the way to the top. There are no windows in the centre of the tower, tour way is lighted by small crystals embedded in the walls.

*pant* (First Princess Aurora)

"Please, bear with it a while longer, Princess. We are almost there." (Sister Eureka)

"I'm fine. No need to show concerns." (Aurora)

"Of course, princess." *smirk* (Eureka)

We pass many small circular corridors whose doors lead to the various rooms in this tower. The stairs finally end in a small corridor that I think lead us to the outer walls. A final flight of stairs and we arrive at our destination.

"The Weaving Chamber of the Temple of Alba." (Sister Eureka)

It's a large circular chamber, about eight meters wide. It encompasses the whole final level of the tower. Five meters above our heads the roof is shaped as a dome, with round glass windows that let the sun through. There is a balcony from where soldiers are watching our every move. In the centre of the floor there is pond of Catalyst Water.

This is a remarkable weaving chamber. Of course it's not at the level of the individual training chambers in the Royal Palace, but it's a good effort.

This narrative has been purloined without the author's approval. Report any appearances on Amazon.

"Welcome, Princess Aurora. I hope you had a good night sleep." *smile* (Head Healer Serina)

"Many Blessings, Princess Aurora." *bow* (Liara)

The Head Healer and a little girl are waiting for me in the middle of the pond, at the centre of the chamber. I understand the Sister Serina, but...

"Why is the Gifted One here, Head Healer?" (Aurora)

Close call. I almost slipped and called her Beast. I'm try to see beyond the sheep disguise of the little girl, but I mustn't burn my chances with them by revealing that I know of her. I'm not here to fight. Not with magic of fists, at least.

"Liara has a real gift for healing magic. When it comes to wounds she surpasses even me. With your permission, she will help me in your treatment." (Serina)

"Well, I can't heal illnesses and insides, yet. But as long as it's about broken bones, damaged blood vessels and nerves I'm confident in my skills!" *smile* (Liara)

Nerves? From the context I gather its a part of the human body, but I never heard that word. Probably it comes from the treasured healing knowledge of the Church. If so, I might be able to glean at their prized knowledge, unless she is trying to make a fool of me by using a made up word. Better skip that remarks, for now.

"I decline, Head Healer. I came here specifically for your skills. Also, I would like for everyone to leave. I'm sure you understand." (Aurora)

The smile on the face of the Beast evaporates like snow in the sun. It's replaced by a disappointed expression, like a child that didn't get her way. The Beast is such a good actress! I hoped this curve ball would let me glean on her true feelings for a moment, but it seems it will take more than that to see through the cracks in her little girl disguise.

"... Liara, you can go to the library with Sister Geneva? This will take a while. Guards, I'd like for you to leave as well. Things will be alright. And Princess, please take off your clothes and lay down in the pond. I'll begin your treatment shortly." (Serina)

You actually ask the guards to leave?!? You are the Head Healer! They are your subordinates! Don't ask, give them clear orders. That's the first thing a ruler should learn.

I swear this place makes no sense... Do they not teach them discipline? Or maybe faith is enough to maintain order? Something else I will need to investigate.


<Lesser Reveal Gifts> (Serina)

I'm alone with the Head Healer, now.

This is perfect chance for her to ask something of me. I would love to get dirt on the Head Healer, I would be able to use it as leverage at a later date, and it would be especially damaging to the Church since Serina seems close to the Beast.

"... The flow is all wrong. Your insides... I'm not sure I can make you better, the flow is too garbled. Have you perhaps suffered from malnutrition, wounds or blunt impacts at an early age?" (Serina)

"All three." (Aurora)

"I see. You must have had it hard. I'll do what I can to lessen your pain." (Serina)

The Head Healer seems genuinely touched by my blight! She is good!

Still, that's just acting. It's not like she would actually care. it's not like anyone anywhere would care. I'm a princess only because I had some aptitude for magic. If that change, I will be discarded without a second thought.

*shivers* (Aurora)

I can feel her magic exploring my limbs. She finally gets to my right arm.

<Liara's Prototype Spell: Analysis> (Serina)

"This is a different magic! What does it do?" (Aurora)

"My Liara came up with this spell, you know? She is a curious girl and tries all sort of things. Sometimes comes up with clever original spells that work even better then the traditional ones! Strangely enough, her spells seem to only work only in a very specific situation. <Analysis> for example is good for looking at damage on tissues, but useless for anything else. Sometimes it is I who learns from her." *smile* (Serina)

... Her eyes. Her manners. Her voice and intonation. I see nothing that hints at her lying. Is this really her true self?

"Head Healer, I can see your skills are genuine. I can offer you a significant reward if you manage to heal my right arm, you know? I can have it delivered anonymously if you are afraid of stirring jealousy in your brothers and sisters." (Aurora)

"Oh, that won't be necessary! As Head Healer it is my duty to heal those who needs it. Now, I'll start making your arm better, please, bear with it. it might be painful." (Serina)

<Liara's Prototype Spell: Mend Bones> (Serina)

Maybe she is being watched and can't say anything still? No. I feel like she deeply believes those words. But how could she possibly have become Head healer with no drives or ambitions? Is she just that good? Or maybe...

*ngggg* (Aurora)

This really hurts! But it's nothing!

The Beast! Of course!

Was Serina promoted because she is the caretaker of the Beast?

If so, this would open up new possibilities! We can't contain the beast, but getting to the Head Healer is another story altogether. She is only human, after all.

And if we had her, wouldn't the Beast be forced to submit to us? If she has an heart, that is.

*creak* (Bone)

*groan* *pant* (Aurora)

*sweat* "You are doing great, Aurora! I am realigning your bone as it didn't heal properly. Please, bear with it a while longer!" (Serina)

Yes. This is definitely a plan worth investigating.

*sweat* *smirk* (Aurora)


Bookworms

Location: Alba / Corridors
Time: Y1503 / 20th day of the Wither Moon / Dawn
POV: Liara

Uff... That spoiled princess sent me away! Such nerves!

[Come on, Liara. Trusting the Head Healer of the Church of Gloria over a three years old Initiate is actually the proper response. Don't you think?] (Doctor Me)

...

[Wow. Common sense! That's new!] *giggle* (Gamer Me)

Whatever. I just hope that prince Casanova stays away from me.

[We could go to your room and practice enchanting. Nobody would disturbs us there.] (Science Me)

[I have another idea. Let's follow Mother's advice and go to the library. That prince doesn't seems the book type anyway, and I need more reading material to make progress with the <Ancient Shura> language.] (Bookworm Me)

It's decided, then. To the archives!


Location: Alba / Archives

I take the stairs that leads below the Common Hall. The archives are usually guarded by a young Dark Skin soldier named Goto. He is easy going, and is one of the few people who addresses me with my name. Well, Sister Bella did so too, but she is~

"Hello, Liara. Have you come here to study?" (Guard Goto)

"Yes. Mother won't let me heal the princess, so..." (Liara)

"Don't be in such rush to grow, Liara. Heavier duties will come in time. Enjoy yourself while you still can." (Goto)

"I will, thanks Goto." (Liara)

[That's actually a good advice, you know?] (Doctor Me)

I can't help it! Danger keep coming to me! I have to be prepared.

[And as long as royalty is here, we need to keep our guard up.] (Soldier Me)

Beyond the large door, there is a short corridor excavated from naked rock, and at the end, the archives. It's a large dark room with a low ceiling. The walls and floor are all excavated from naked rock as well. The air here is dry, I think it helps preserve the books.

There are no standing lights here, the room is pitch black. I use a crystal I always bring with me as using magic here is forbidden. They fear lighting up the books.

Uhm... I can see a light from the table at one end of the archives. Someone's already here.

[It's your friend, Kara. And is that one of the princesses?] (Bookworm Me)

Great. Lost one, got another.

[Come on, give her a chance at least!] (Doctor me)

Fine. One chance.

"Hello, Kara. Many blessings, Princess... Sistina?" (Liara)

"Ah!" *book falls* "Uhm... I'm sorry." (Sistina)

"Good morning, Liara. I was showing the princess around the archives. Do you want to join us?" (Kara)

The princess was so into her book that I startled her.

*pick up book* "Here princess, your book. It's about healing magic?" (Liara)

"Yes! It's a tome written by High Priestess Tesora two centuries ago. She developed a new healing spell that~ (Sistina)

I thought she was shy, but she really talks a lot.

[Uhm... That book is written in <Ancient Shura>. She obviously can read it. Maybe she can help us with the language. Geneva is a good scribe, but not a good teacher, sadly.] (Bookworm Me)

"You sure know a lot, princess. I was studying <Ancient Shura>, would you mind if I ask you some things? I find it really hard to learn." (Liara)

"Of course! I would be happy to help!" *smile* (Sistina)

 



Time: Y1503 / 20th day of the Wither Moon / Late in the morning

"So this is <Ta>, and when near this symbol it means~ (Liara)

"Uhm... I'm sorry, Gifted One. This is a <Ya>. They are very similar, you can distinguish them because that segment is a bit longer in <Ya>. It signifies green, as in the green of a living plant." (Sistina)

"So this sentence means something like: Life returns from the green trees?" (Kara)

"You are very close! But it's closer in meaning to: Life essence of a living leaf." (Sistina)

"Oh right! That one is a <Rama> with just one line above it, not two." (Kara)

"You are getting it! You two are such fast learners!" *smile* (Sistina)

"It's because you explain it really simple, princess. You are really good at this." (Liara)

And I mean it too. She knows a lot but is humble and keep things simple. She doesn't show off her skills by using hard cryptic scrolls like Geneva.

[We made days worth of progress in just one morning thanks to her!] (Bookworm Me)

"Uhm... You don't have to call me princess. You can call me Sistina. If you like I mean! I mean~ (Sistina)

"Likewise, you can call me Liara." *smile* (Liara)

"And I'm Kara, for you!" *smile* (Kara)

This was productive, but it's been many hours. My back feels stiff and the lack of a proper light is starting to get to my eyes. Let's call it a day.

[Let's invite Sistina and show her around. She arrived yesterday, and has only seen her room and the archives.] (Bookworm Me)

Look, we are not besties. We just met! I'd rather leave this duty to someone else.

[She is a nice girl! I feel like we can become real friends here! And spending time with a friend is not a duty!] (Bookworm Me)

[She is showing us the ropes. The least we can do is return the favour.] (Gamer Me)

[Being friend with a powerful person can never hurt. And out of the three royals, she seems the most reasonable. It seems optimal to befriend her, first.] (Science Me)

Ok! ok. I see your points! I'll do it!

"I'm stiff from all the studying. What do you think about seeing the rest of Alba? I can show you around, Sistina." (Liara)

"That's a great idea! Alba is not a big place, but there are some nice spots with a great view if you know them." (Kara)

"Ah! Uhm... I'm sorry, but... I'd rather... stay." (Sistina)

Well, that's it I guess.

[Come on Liara, you aren't even trying!] (Bookworm Me)

[If she doesn't want to come, let's leave her here. It's not like she'll disappear. We can see her whenever we want.] (Soldier Me)

"Come on, Sistina. I know you like books, but it'll be fun, I promise!" (Kara)

My friend beat me to it. Good job, Kara!

"Please! I'm not ready! I just need some time before going outside, okay?" *tears up* *smile* (Sistina)

"Come on Kara, let's go. We'll see you later, Sistina." (Liara)

"See you later!" (Kara)

*exhale* "Of course, and thank you. For everything." (Sistina)

I feel there is more to this story, but I think it's better to leave her be, for now.

[Yes.] (Doctor Me)

I really need some air.


Discarded

Location: Victoria / Citadel / Grande Family Mansion
Time: Y1503 / 20th day of the Wither Moon

Other than the Royal Family and their direct subordinates, other powerful figures were allowed to live within the walls of the citadel at the root of the Royal Palace. Amongst them, the noble families of the Kingdom. A safety measure meant to protect the most valuable individuals from attacks like the one that levelled a large portion of Victoria at the height of the war.

A carriage was heading toward the mansion of the Grande Family. The carriage was cheap looking, one that would be used to carry hay to the barn.

Riding on it, the fallen princess Beata. She dared too far in her attempt to oppose the First Princess. What wouldn't have been a problem any other days, became her downfall when her subordinates were discovered and captured. They confessed to their crimes, blaming the princess.

Even then, Beata herself would still have been able to retain her position, had her standings been high enough. But that day, on a whim, the Queen had penalized all princesses for not dealing with the traitor Sister of Gloria that stormed the royal palace.

Because this unlucky coincidence of events, she was discarded.

Her tutor was executed as her fate was entwined with that of the princess. Her assets were confiscated. Her magic was sealed through an excruciatingly painful procedure that branded her skin with black lines running through her body. A fallen mage can be a great threat if left to their own devices.

Beata was now sitting amongst hay in the back of the cart wearing nothing but rags, her voluminous hair cut short. Her eyes looked like that of a dead fish.


Having nowhere else to go, the Princess headed toward the mansion of her former family. The noble house Grande, the richest merchants in the Kingdom.

After sitting aimlessly in front of the entrance for hours, someone came. Finally. A tall Dark Skin man with short grey hair and a stern face. He wore an elegant white attire and a monocle.

*glare* "Lady Beatrice. Thank you for waiting. The head of the family will now see you. Please follow." (Head Butler Jarvan)

The girl, seemingly devoided of any will, silently followed the butler.

Needless to say, the mansion was a glorious looking building. It was five stories tall. It came with a small garden, a great luxury for the cramped citadel. The facade was paved with marble tiles and it was dotted with large windows made from stained glass. The drawing on each window told a story about an accomplishment of the Grande family.

Two butlers opened the entrance to let the girl and the head butler in.

The main hall was spacious and richly decorated with paintings of the member of the family. Many pedestals dotted the floor, on them rested statues and other works of art.

The two climbed a flight of curved stairs that lead to the second level of the mansion. From there, they followed a long corridor decorated in the same fashion as the hall until they reached a door.

"You may proceed inside." (Jarvan)

Beyond the door was the dining room. The Grande family was sitting at a long table. The adults on one side, the children on the other. Facing the entrance, at the far end of the table, the Head of the Grande Family spoke.

"What is that thing? Explain." (Destro Grande, Head of the Grande Family)

The man was an imposing figure, a Fair Skin man in his forties. He had short brown hair and green eyes. His attire was made from expensive materials, but seemed comfortable and practical to move in. Unlike other men and women at the table, he didn't wear jewellery. His voice was powerful and filled with authority.

"My lord. This is Fallen Princess Beata. Formerly known as Beatrice Grande." (Jarvan)

"Beatrice... Yes, I remember that name. She died. For all her promises, she proved to be an exorbitant waste of money. A disgrace to our family. She is to be erased from our records as she never existed. Now I'll ask again. What is that thing?" *eat* (Destro)

Without looking up again, the head of the family kept eating. In a similar fashion, the rest of the family kept eating as this conversation was not happening at all.

"My lord, this girl has no name." (Jarvan)

"Very well. What is that thing doing here, then? Is she looking for a job perhaps? What can she do? Can she weave magic? Does she have any aptitude?" (Destro)

Beata looked at her hands for a second, then looked down at the floor. The answer was obvious.

"It would appear that this girl possesses no aptitude for magic." (Jarvan)

"It's alright. I employ more than magi. Does this nameless girl have other qualities that would warrant employing her?" (Destro)

*whisper* "I can count. And read." (Beata)

"What was that? I didn't hear it." (Destro)

"Apparently, this girl can read and count, my Lord. In my humble opinion she might make for a good accountant." *bow* (Jarvan)

*eat* "... Very well, then. I feel generous, today. Have this nameless thing delivered to my facilities in Prima with the first shipment of wheat. They may use her as they see fit. Now leave. This was certainly not worth interrupting my meal for." (Destro)

"As you will, my Lord." *bow* (Jarvan)

The butler and the girl on the verge of tears left the dining room, amongst silent smirks from the people sitting at the table.

 

 

Advertisement
Remove
A note from Reya Dawnbringer

Characters:

Liara: The MC. (Chapter 2)

Aurora: First Princess of the Kingdom. (Chapter 13)

Kara: Church of Gloria. Initiate. Liara's friend. (Chapter 15)

Geron: Church of Gloria. Guard of the Seer's Tower. (Chapter 16)

Beata: Former Third Princess. Former daughter of the Grande Family. (Chapter 23)

Eureka: Church of Gloria. Healer Trainee. (Chapter 24)

Sabrina Torva: Tutor of First Princess Aurora. (Chapter 28)

Sistina: Lowest ranked princess. Friend of Aurora. (Chapter 31)

Goto: Church of Gloria. Guard the archives. (Chapter 35)

Jarvan: Head Butler of the Grande Family. (Chapter 35)

Destro Grande: Head of the Grande Family. (Chapter 35)

Continuity Nods:

>Liara developed the bone mending spell in chapter 20. She then later perfected it, and taught the spell to Serina.

>There are several noble families, each with its own theme. The Grande family is renowned for its trade and riches. The minister of information, Helena Grande, comes from this family, as did the now fallen princess, Beata.

>Kara and Liara became friends after Thomen's fall. She is training both as an healer and in the words.

>Aurora is actually right. Serina was promoted to Head Healer mostly because of Liara and the circumstances surrounding her.

 

 

 


About the author

Reya Dawnbringer

  • Sister of Battle

Bio: I'm a fan of anime, manga and novels, and I really like the resurrection theme. I like writing in my spare time. I'm not after anything grand like money or fame, I just like the way this story is coming along and I decided to share it.

I hope this story will be to your liking!

Achievements
Comments(8)
Log in to comment
Log In

Log in to comment
Log In