Advertisement
Remove

Just to let you know - because of "responsabilities" today's chapter may be released bit later. In case i wouldn't manage to write one today you will get 2 tomorrow. (Still, i am pretty sure that if i would be late with chapter i would released it around midnight of central europe time). I simply have no idea how much time i would need to finish my curent tasks - maybe in an hour, maybe in five.

 

This tale has been unlawfully lifted from Royal Road; report any instances of this story if found elsewhere.

Ok, and because RRl decided that you can't make "chapters" shorter than 500 characters i have to write somthing more just to meet those requirements, so i think i will just rumble about how evil it is that I can't write anything shorter than those 500 chars. For i can't write less than 500 chars and number that i have to reach is 500 - no less. As soon as i would meet 500 chars you can be sure that that note would end. Did I made it to 500 yet? Looks like i did.

Oh! To those who decided to waste their moneys to help me - thank you. Also, as I already have a mic - i Love you mom!

Advertisement
Remove

Support "Forging his own destiny"

About the author

Anuel

Bio: Some people want me to write with Style, some people want me to write with Passion, some people wish to see me using logic, yet I... I find madness to be much more alluring.

Srsl tho, I am kinda crazy, ya know?

Achievements
Comments(9)
Log in to comment
Log In

Log in to comment
Log In