A note from Forvish

Busy very busy...But I am sorry for the very late chapter..

Advertisement
Remove

"What are you doing here?"(Ezax)

I said that as I looked toward Hikari who was in front of me ,waiting inside of the ship that I got from the festival before. I didn't know how she got here faster than me or how she know what I would do....

"Ezax,Please bring me with you!!"(Hikari)

 

I would do as what she said for now....also I had long of thing to ask from her..

"Get in.."(Ezax)

"Yes!!!"(Hikari)

 

Before that I send fafnir along Excal to check the condition at the castle,I want to know it by myself...what beastmen movement when they know about this...

Narrator POV

Suddenly the ship stopped in the open sea,Hikari who noticed this and then turned around and prepared to ask to Ezax,after all why he stopped creating wind that supplied the fast movement of the ship?Only to be welcomed by sword that pointing on her neck..


"Hikari.....You know why I did this right?."(Ezax)

"Ezax,but why?"(Hikari)

"Isn't that clear,Hikari I could not believe you any more......"(Ezax)

 

Hikari immediately turned to silent,even thought on outside she wasn't panicking,deep inside she was panicking...What she wanted..was something that very simple...She just didn't want to treated differently..after all she was born different...Then suddenly big sis talk with her.

 

"Told you,If you didn't want to be treated differently then stop using oracle..."(Big sis)

"Big sis..."(Hikari)...

"Hikari,if you didn't want treated different then stop using oracle!!!It was already bad enough for your own parents to treat you like you were sort of god or something right?Yet you use it because you worried..not to mention you keep insisting going because you were worried about him going alone.."(Big Sis)

"But big sis...if the future what I saw was realized...then....then war..."(Hikari)

"You could not sacrifice anything which was a very big flaw from you...but it was too late to choose...right now you could only told him the truth and given up on him.."(Big sis)

"...Was there was really no other way..."(Hikari)

 

As Hikari said in her own heart,something flew from his back..

 

"Don't hurt her!!!!It was not her fault!!!!!!!It was mine!!!it was me who predict this"(Titania)

it was her fairy,titania...yet Ezax eyes didn't moved from hikari and still pointed her ,after all He instantly knows that Titania was lying..

"No one asked you,rather I didn't care what you say....so shut the  fu*k up!!!"(Ezax)

"No!!!!!!"(Titania)

 

Titania stopped just in front of his sword while opening her arms wide tried to protect Hikari....Suddenly Hikari said...

 

"Oracle,it was oracle...I had ability as oracle and can see a bit time in the future......The reason I able to do-."(Hikari)

"I already know that!"(Ezax)

"What?"(Hikari)

"...The reason I did this was different from what you think..Hikari think it carefully...based on what you said...I might kill you.."(Ezax)

 

Hikari thought for a moment...but she still didn't understood why Ezax did this....The big sister inside her body immediately take over her body and said...

"It was because she never told her secret to you even thought you were teammate?"(BIg sister)

 

Ezax who noticed someone already taken over her body,yet Ezax draw back his sword and then said..

 

"Fools,I would give you one last chance...Think it verY CAREFULLY!!!Why I was very angry at you!!!Hikari!!"(Ezax)

Ezax then left hikari alone,She only realized that he was very angry as he stomped the wooden floor and broke it.....She never realized why he was this angry...Yet she thought very hard...she thought very hard and she didn't realize it......She kept thinking why Ezax was so angry...only until they get out of human port finally hikari said.

This narrative has been unlawfully taken from Royal Road. If you see it on Amazon, please report it.

 

"I don't know..."(Hikari)

"What?"(Ezax)

"I don't know ,I don't know !!!!No matter how much I thought about it didn't made sense to me!!!!I never understand!!!I never understand why you were so angry with me!!!"(Hikari)

".........Then I would told you!!!"(Ezax)

 

Ezax suddenly throw his sword and land on the tree bark just beside her face and then he said...... while had his sword stopped in front of her neck.

 

"You lied to everyone else...you lied to me!!!You lied to your own best friend!!!And it was very big lie!!!"(Ezax)

"I didn't lie!!!"(Hikari)

"Then let me ask you,did you trust me?Did you trust Eliza?"(Ezax)

"Yes!!!"(Hikari)

"No,you didn't!!!!You never trusted anyone!!!You only us see as your tool!!!!!Nothing more!!!"(Ezax)

"I trust you !!!I trust Eliza!!!I trust everyone ELSE!!!!!!"(Hikari)

"Then why you didn't told anyone when you were going?"(Ezax)

"Eh?"(Hikari)

"You never know how much Eliza and Seria worried about you!!!!!!!!!"(Ezax)

"Just because of that!!!?"(Hikari)

 

Ezax Immediately slap her and then HE ROARED AT HER!!!!

"THIS WAS NOT YOUR FIRST MISTAKE!!! IT WAS YOUR SECOND MISTAKE!!!THIRD MISTAKE AND SO ON!!!!!!!!"(Ezax)

"....."(Hikari)

 "Listen to me ,you said you trust  Eliza...You said she  was your best friend....then let me ask you!!!!!!!Why you didn't tell her when you run away from castle?Didn't you see how worried she were?when she come to me?Deep inside you didn't trust her..wasn't that right?"(Ezax)

"No..."(Hikari)

"And yet!!!You kept going in secret like this!!!!!DIDN'T YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED THEY WERE FOR JUST VANISHING  LIKE THAT!!?!!??What do you think of your best friend for!!!You just treated her like a tool!!"(Ezax)

"I am greatly mistaken about you!!!!!"(Ezax)

"I...."(Hikari)

"What you felt you weren't wrong!?LET ME TELL YOU THIS!!YOU WERE WRONG!!!!!!!!YOU WERE VERY SELFISH PEOPLE LIKE THOSE NOBLE !!!EVERY PRINCESS I HAD SEEN !!!!"(Ezax)

"Tell me ?What's the difference of you and THOSE SELFISH NOBLE!!?IT JUST YOU WHO ACT DIFFERENT!!DEEP INSIDE YOU THINK US NOTHING THAN TOOL!!!"(Ezax)

 

Ezax were so angry at her,Why she was this selfish?Didn't know she made great trouble for so many people?Eliza kept searching 3 days without rest !!!Even Seria  who was on bad term with her  joined Eliza to search her..Elicia already prepared to made search party and was really furious!!!She even think that Hikari was kidnapped by those beastmen who hate humans.If not for me sending fafnir then it would be a very huge trouble,thanks god I send fafnir just to check their condition ,If only she leave a note then I would never be this angry, was what he thought.

 

"Then what do you want me to do ?Didn't you know special oracle treated was ?Didn't you know how many people want to use me!!???EZAX YOU KNOW NOTHING!!!!"(Hikari)

"I KNOW!!!I KNOW HOW SPECIAL YOU WERE!!!SINCE BEGINNING!!!SINCE THE FIRST TIME WE MET!!!!"(Ezax)

"!?"(Hikari)

"I know since beginning!!!I know you had oracle!!!!So what ?Did I treat you differently?Did I EVER USE YOU!?I ASK YOU!!!WHEN I TREAT YOU MORE SPECIAL THAN OTHERS!!!"(Ezax)

"Never...you never even once..."(Hikari)

"I,myself didn't know how much pain you go throught...You were light priestess,you had oracle,you had great talent at magic and weapon...you even had another great master inside of your soul...And maybe there was more than that as I didn't know how many secret you had ,but you think I would treat you differently because of it?Would Eliza treat you different because of it?You know the answer it yourself didn't you?."(Ezax)

"Yes.."(Hikari)

"I know you were afraid of being stopped by Eliza,I know you didn't want to lose your status as her friend..but how could you be her friend if you never believe in her?"(Ezax)

"........."(Hikari)

"The reason why I were so angry at you and want to kill you was because you stomp on it...you stomp on Eliza sincereness as your own friend. what the difference of you with those nobles then?"(Ezax)

"........."(Hikari)

"I didn't care how many secret you had nor I care about it,but please don't be this selfish!!!!!Didn't you know how much pain Eliza go throught for you!!?You didn't know right?"(Ezax)

"............"(Hikari)

"It was fine if you think you were hurt the most...it was fine for you to be selfish...It was fine if you didn't trust me,but at least could you trust Eliza ?"(Ezax)

 

Once Ezax said that...Hikari immediately burst into tear.....

"....Sorry..I am sorrry!!Everyone....I am so sorry..I never know....I only think...I was the only one that suffer.."(Hikari)

 

She then started to cry...ezax only draw back his sword and then look at the sky..

 

"it would be night soon.....I guess this is it for today.."(Ezax)

 

4 hours later...

"Hikari,she fall asleep..."(Titania)

"Let her sleep,she must be very tired because she was crying for a long time you know."(Ezax)

"Un."(Titania)

 

Titania then nod and sit in front of the campfire...then suddenly Hikari woke up ...No..it wasn't her ..it was the soul inside her body...The one that I called big sis...

 

"Thanks.."(Big sis)

"What were you thanking me for?"(Ezax)

"Thanks for getting angry at hikari,You know this girl....as you said...she was very hard to trust others since she was raised like this......"(Big sis)

"I also let emotion get better me...To be honest when I know hikari leave without telling anyone I nearly kill her..Seeing her stomped at their friendship...it made me so angry..if not for titania defending hikari..maybe I already killed her. To be honest we were similar..it just I already know it sooner by myself and change it....That's why ...it was like I see my past self ....."(Ezax)

Hear this titania trembled for a moment but then she regain her calmness and put a smug smile as she felt she was the MVP of this problem...let her just be both of them thought..

 

"Was that the only reason?I believe it was more than that..after all compared to others you had great control of your own emotion...it was more than that right?Ezax.."(Big sis)

"That's right..even thought I kept mentioning Eliza...I also suffered...."(Ezax)

"Why?"(Big sis)

"Because I thought....everything was lie...the memories we made together....maybe compared to other reason this was the 70% of the reason I lost myself,It pained me so much when I thought she just play around with us...I think she was heartless person when she did this....thought I didn't know she was feeling that way before we talked for the second thought.."(Ezax)

"it's fine,to begin with was normal for you to not trust her after all what she had done ,to go alone without telling anyone and still act like there was no problem at her action,  to others no.. maybe to you,It felt like she stomped over the feeling of her best friend Eliza..Still please forgive her..."(Big sister)

Big sis then continued..

"She just didn't know it was wrong......not because she was intended it. "(Big sis)

"Don't worry,it was the same as I was wrong myself.. I let my emotion get better over me without listen to her explanation.."(Ezax)

 

"Stop blaming yourself,it wasn't like you to be like this...."(Big sis)

"I didn't know it myself...I felt I was really bad ,after I get angry at her...it was like I lost part myself when I did that...something gnaw me deep inside my heart......"(Ezax)

"Don't tell me~~~~~~~~You already fall in love with her.."(Big sis)

 

She put smug smile,but Ezax also replied with smile..

 

"Maybe,after all if she was just a friend then I wouldn't give her  a second chance and leave just like that...I guess you could said...maybe I indeed like her and didn't realized it by myself..."(Ezax)

 

He wasn't an Idiot for him to felt  pain when he thought he was losing her....it was already enough of her that she held important position in his heart...well let it be...if Hikari didn't hate for threatening her and still love her,maybe he would think accepting her feeling..as he thought that Ezax stand up and entering his tent and immediately fall asleep...not realizing.....the last question was asked by Hikari...

 

Advertisement
Remove

About the author

Forvish

Bio:

Achievements
Comments(0)
Log in to comment
Log In