Advertisement
Remove

 

Third Person's POV;

 

Dexter was rushing over the vast ocean that disconnected the islands of the Land of Water, he was almost there and could already see the island on the horizon, so he stopped for a moment and tried to sense for Chakra signatures. There were a couple dozen signatures on the Island. A squad of relatively low level Ninja, a small village and one single large signature that was dwarfing the others by a wide margin.

 

This was his target, the Jinchuriki of the six tailed slug, Utakata. The problem with this man was that he is paranoid. His sensei tried to extract his Bijuu without killing him, the problem was that Utakata didn't know that and thought that his trusted sensei was trying to kill him.

 

Of course, Utakata retaliated and killed him, by turning into the fully formed six tailed slug.

 

°Kura-chan, how comes that nearly every other Jinchuriki is able to transform into their full Bijuu mode without killing themselves? And even then, why do you have such a vastly different full transformation?°, asked Dexter. This wasn't the first time that he had this question.

 

°Don't know, because I'm awesome and they not?°, she replied arrogantly.

 

°I know you are, but you were essentially the same as them, only way, way stronger. And now you are even stronger. There has to be a reason for it°.

 

°Maybe because you are in the body of Ashura's reincarnation?°, she suggested. It would make sense, with the original Naruto, not with me.

 

°But I also have the Chakra of Ashura, shouldn't that make me more like the Sage of the Six Path's reincarnation?°, he replied. But wasn't he and Kaguya disconnected from the circle of reincarnation?

 

°I don't think so, the old man should not be part of the circle of reincarnation. He disconnected himself shortly before death. He will wander the world as a spirit until his Chakra runs dry°, said Kurama in agreement with Dexter's thoughts.

 

°So how are we going to do this? He will not listen to me and probably attack the moment he notices that I came for him°, asked Dexter. Sure he could just walk up to him, hit him with a Tsukiyomi or an Amaterasu and be done with it. It would certainly take Utakata out but would also be terribly boring.

 

°You still haven't tested your Sage Mode during actual combat, let's see how far you can go with it°, suggested Kurama.

 

°Yes, let's do that. I think I'm going to also try out a new attack of mine°, agreed Dexter. He then started to run again, this time directly at the largest Chakra signature. It was indeed Utakata.

 

He was a tall young man, probable 24 years old, his hair was black and hid his left eye. The other was of a bright orange color. He wore a loosely bound yukata and was sitting on a tree. In his hands were a soap bubble flute with which he was making some bubbles.

 

“So another of you came to hunt me down?”, he asked without looking at Dexter, he only made more bubbles.

 

“Not really, I'm not here to kill you or to bring you back. I want the Chakra of the Bijuu inside of you. It won't kill you and will not even hurt, if you give me two days time to get it out”, replied Dexter. Utakata didn't show any signs of being shocked or nervous, he simply made more bubbles.

 

“And what if I don't want to give you that?”, he asked, still serenely calm.

 

“Then I will take it, there are others who want its Chakra as well and will kill you by extracting it. I'm able to do it without killing you”, said Dexter. He absent mindedly noted that the bubbles weren't bursting and now filled the air around them.

 

“A pity”, was the only warning Utakata gave before a bubble next to Dexter exploded like a paper bomb. The bomb blasted a bit of the green ground away and other bubbles were burst by the explosion, resulting in a small chain reaction that destroyed a few tress and left the ground looking like a war zone.

 

“That wasn't very nice of you”, said Dexter, who had used a simple kawarimi to substitute with a log.

 

“Pardon me for my short temper with people who want to rob me”, replied Utakata in a monotone. He then jumped off of his tree and run away. He did this while simultaneously blowing more bubbles into the air.

 

“You know that these things get old pretty fast?”, asked Dexter in pursuit. He used senbon to make the bubbles explode before they could get in contact with him. Dexter still had not activated his eyes and was only playing with Utakata. He wanted to get the full transformation out before he does anything terrain changing.

 

“Then it's good that they are not my only defense”, came back from the front. Then suddenly a mist rushed at Dexter. However, it was no normal mist. It hid everything and sizzling sounds came out of it.

 

°This looks corrosive°, noted Kurama. Dexter acted directly and a visible cloak of normal Chakra formed around him. He now had his own bubble of Chakra around him and it acted as a form of defence against the corrosive mist. The mist tried to ate away at Dexter, but could only get the Chakra, yet the Chakra was constantly replaced by Dexter.

 

This was Chakra taxing on the extreme and he was wasting Chakra like no one other than Kisame might be able to do. Still, the mist still hid Utakata from Dexter, at least by eyes sight. But Utakata wasn't stupid, he knew that he was hidden before Dexter found him, so he deduced that Dexter was a sensor. This meant that Dexter wasn't blinded by the mist but only slowed down from it's corrosive effect.

 

By now he had expected Dexter to use some form of air Jutsu that would disperse the mist, but he didn't and he could also not hear the sound of pain that normally came when someone gets his body dissolved. The explosions didn't stop and wouldn't until he stopped creating more of them. They were set to explode the moment they touch something solid.

 

Dexter on the other side was using Chakra threads, connected to senbons, for bursting the bubbles. He wasn't loosing any senbons that way and he could maneuver them way easier that way. Trees were only a small obstruction in his pursuit, as he simply jumped from one of them to the next one.

The tale has been illicitly lifted; should you spot it on Amazon, report the violation.

 

He was closing in on Utakata until suddenly his signature doubled and then quadrupled before it jumped up into the dozens.

 

°These aren't shadow clones, they move to slow for it°, said Dexter in mild confusion. He shot a senbon at one of the signatures and felt the explosion of it.

 

°Ah dammit, now I can't chase him anymore and he was even intelligent enough to mimic the movement of his bubbles. These things are even splitting on their own and make more of themselves.

 

°Burn them?°, asked Kurama, trying to help.

 

°Better to light them up by electricity. These bubbles are still water based and water is strong against fire, but weak against electricity°, replied Dexter. He then moulded his Chakra into electric Chakra and blew out a giant storm of electricity. The storm hit everything, his makeshift Chakra cloak, the trees, the bubbles and someone who screamed up in pain.

 

Dexter was only not hurt himself because his cloak did also change into electricity, it wasn't doing more than dissolving his own attack and maybe stun anyone who touches it but this was still enough.

 

The Raikage's electric armor was way better than the makeshift thing Dexter did.

 

Dexter changed the Chakra structure from electricity into wind and blew out a strong gust that dispersed the corrosive mist. What remained was a devastated forest. The trees were black husks, bones of animals lay on the ground and the grass was blackened.

 

There were no more bubbles and Dexter could spot Utakata getting up a few hundred meters to the front. His clothes were slightly burned but he didn't look really hurt. The attack Dexter had used wasn't strong, to begin with.

 

“You know, you are pretty weak once your bubbles are taken care of, what did your sensei even teach you? Or did he want to just placate you until he can kill you?”, mocked Dexter. He knew that Utakata's sensei was a sour point. Utakata would probably say that he hates his sensei, but that was not true. He only feels betrayed by someone that was like a father to him.

 

And people who are this attached to others will react aggressively when their loved ones are mocked. Especially if those are dead.

 

“You know nothing”, replied Utakata, not yet enraged, but also no longer in his usual monotone.

 

“I don't? You are a Jinchuriki, you're hated by your village. Beaten for nothing, left in the cold and then used as a weapon. Must've felt good to find someone that wasn't like the rest, am I right? You surely thought that your sensei wasn't like the others, didn't you?

 

And then he tries to kill you by extracting the six tails. I'm sure that he hasn't thought you anything noteworthy, or you wouldn't only use these weak bubbles and the mist. And even those aren't yours aren't they? They have some Chakra of the six tails in them. It's an inherent ability of it isn't it?”. This time Dexter's mocking had it's desired effect and Utakata was rapidly enclosed in a bubble of red Chakra. A tail formed and he glared at Dexter.

 

The next moment he jumped forward and came rushing at Dexter. He was still using his flute, but this time not to make bubbles, but for high pressured water bullets. They had so much force that each bullet impacted like a cannonball. Still, a single tail was not enough to come even close to my speed. Utakata didn't make the impression of someone who trains his body rigorously and this was shown by his now only slightly higher than normal Jonin speed.

 

Dexter used by still Chakra connected senbon to deflect his water bullets and rushed at him. We clashed fists in the middle and Dexter grinned.

 

“It's must've hurt seeing how the only who you thought you could trust betrayed you and tried to kill you”, he then said and noticed with interest that a second tail was quickly forming.

 

“Silence!”, snarled Utakata. The second tail lashed out at Dexter, but its target was long gone.

 

°Easy to rile up, he was definitely not a Jonin when he defected°, commented Kurama. She was already somewhat bored with the Jinchuriki of Seiken. He had so much potential with such an high Chakra supply, but wasted it with stupid bubbles.

 

Her Dexter-kun was way better. Not someone weak. In fact, she knew that Dexter was still stronger than her, even with the Chakra of three of her siblings. Dexter would beat her in a fight. The Sage Mode, Rinnegan and or Sharingan were so strong. All of them would give any normal Ninja a run for his money, but the combination?

 

°I agree, let's pound him some more before pushing him over the edge°, agreed Dexter. He then released his gravity seals and jumped at Utakata with such speed that the enraged man could only blink before he was thrown away by a kick from Dexter.

 

Utakata destroyed some dead trees in his flight and stopped in a boulder, there he snarled and a third tail formed. It buried itself into the ground and came back up directly under Dexter. Dexter was grabbed and pulled towards the waiting fist of Utakata. Yet he did not agree with the Kiri native and aligned himself mid-flight so that he could meet Utakata's fist with a Rasengan.

 

The sphere of Chakra met the corrosive Chakra of a three-tailed cloak and the cloak turned out to be weaker. Utakata's skin began to get grounded away, however, he threw Dexter away before the bones could get damaged. The skin healed rapidly and he was in pursuit of the still airborne Dexter before it was fully healed.

 

Dexter turned mid-flight and added electric Chakra to his senbons before launching them off with Chakra threads. The crackling projectiles hit Utakata in the shoulders and legs while stunning him with the high voltage.

 

He crashed down and twitched for a few seconds before a fourth tailed formed. His skin flaked off and his face wasn't visible any longer. Only two glowing white orbs in a dark mass of Chakra remained. The senbons were pushed out and a mighty roar followed. A Chakra blast followed and a large trench was formed towards Dexter.

 

The shock wave hit Dexter the moment he touched the ground and threw him back upwards.

“Hod did it feel to kill the one you consider your father?”, asked Dexter mid-flight. His attempts to let Utakata use more and more Chakra of his Bijuu was working. A fifth tail formed and the cloak began to let go of drops that burned away even stone.

 

“Almost there, one tail to go”, mumbled Dexter. He then pushed enormous amounts of Chakra out from his soles and shot at the enraged Utakata like a rocket. His fist was outstretched and a large Rasengan took form in front of them.

 

Utakata looked up and met the attack with a second Chakra enforced roar. The blast stopped Dexter momentarily but was quickly overcome by an even stronger Chakra output. He crashed into Utakata's face with a full powered Giant Rasengan.

 

The Chakra was shredded away and Utakata's hate full eyes were visible for a few seconds before more Chakra rushed out to close the hole.

 

“Must've felt good to hold the one who tricked you, the man that pretended to be your father dead in your arms. It was satisfying wasn't it?”, shouted Dexter over the increasing noise of a small Chakra storm.

 

“Shut UP!”, roared Utakata. The sixth tail formed and with it came the wet body of the six tailed slug. He grew in size, slime dripped off of his body and eroded anything it came into contact with.

 

“That's it, get angry!”, crackled Dexter maniacally. You have to enjoy the little things and Dexter never was someone who wouldn't like a good maniac laugh.

 

A tsunami of erosive slime rolled outwards from the halfway formed slug and crushed over Dexter's position. Dexter, still laughing, jumped up and used his Chakra like a surfboard to ride the wave. He took a deep breath and shot fireballs at the still growing Bijuu. They did nothing other than further enraging the rage hazed mind of Utakata.

 

Tentacles shot out of its slimy body and tried to grab Dexter, but he was too fast for them and evaded masterfully. Then, with another roar, the slug was fully formed and turned its many eyes at the pest that attacked it. Gone was Utakata's consciousness and in place was the Bijuu that wanted to kill this human.

 

°Good, time to take this fight somewhere better suited for me°, said Dexter to Kurama. He focused his Chakra and activated the Hiraishin mark he had placed on Utakata with his first kick.

 

The slug vanished in a pinkish flash and Dexter followed directly after. They reappeared in the dessert. The sun was glaring down on them and the slug hissed in annoyance. There was no water in the air for it to use against this human and the hot sun was burning on its body mercilessly.

 

How dare this human?

 

The slug shot more tentacles at Dexter while starting to form the beginning of a Bijuudama. The black ball of condensed Chakra grew and quickly reached the size of a house. It was deemed enough and shot at the pesky human in the form of a beam and not the ball.

 

The beam stopped and blackened glass remained. Everything it its attack radius was black glass, anything but a small patch that was still untouched. In the middle of this patch stood Dexter. His eyes now showed the form of his false Rinne-Sharingan and the green flicker of his Susano'o was the only thing that hinted at his uninjured state.

 

“That was good, now let me try out my new Sage Mode attack”, he said and asked Kurama mentally to give him some mana. His body switched into his sage mode a moment later. His eyes became orange and a black shadow, his nails, and teeth got clawed and fanged.

 

He then jumped forward and lapped the slug in the face. Ripples formed from where he hit and a blast of the slug's body shot out from the back of its head. A normal human would have a giant hole in the back of his head.

 

This attack was designed to use the mana like a wave. It went through anything like a shock wave and starts to vibrate into one direction. The vibration then moves anything not completely solid away, resulting in an explosion where it is forced to stop for a moment.

 

So the form of a body only makes this attack stronger.

 

More punches followed and the body of Saiken got dwindled down with each punch. It tried to reform itself but wasn't fast enough. Its corrosive smile did nothing as well because the ribcage of Dexter's Susano'o was protecting him.

 

Hit by hit the slug got smaller until it was only as large as a house. Any smaller wasn't possible because it could regenerate too fast. So Dexter finished the fight by using Amaterasu on its body.

 

The slug screeched in pain while getting burned by the hottest fire Jutsu in existence. Some seconds later Dexter extinguished the flames and the burned, but still alive, the body of Utakata was in front of him.

 

°Then let's start°, he said and slabbed a few paralyzing seals on Utakata before greedily sucking Saiken's Chakra out. He felt the burn in his pathways and Kurama's moaning started directly after.

 

This were going to be some literally 'hard' hours.

 

Advertisement
Remove

About the author

Kestix

  • Germany
  • Live for the cake, even if it's fake!

Bio:

Achievements
Comments(17)
Log in to comment
Log In

Log in to comment
Log In