Advertisement
Remove

Raven and Kimiko weren't the only ones having intense fights.

*Boom!*

An intense battle was happening between the husband and wife duo of Nova and Neo.

You're probably wondering, why were the two who were married trying to kill each other?

It all started when the two fought for first time a thousand years ago.

“If I lose then I'll become your wife!”

That was what Neo proudly declared before they fought.

After three days of fighting, Nova won but was unable to kill Neo no matter how much he tried.

In the end he gave up and decided to take up the previous wager and made her his 2nd wife.

However, Neo wasn't someone who would admit defeat just like that.

She challenged him again and won.

But she was also unable to kill Nova, so she retreated back to her and Rood’s military organization, Pandora.

The two, who were technically husband and wife then clashed several times over the years but was unable to kill the other.

They were the other’s most powerful rival.

*Boom!*

A gigantic fist from Neo crushed a mountain that was behind Nova, after he deflected it.

Nova then rushed towards her with his body covered in cuts and bruises.

Neo who was in a similar situation rushed forward as well.

*Boom!*

They slammed their fists on each other and caused the world to tremble.

They flew back.

Nova waved his hand and a shining glaive appeared in his hand.

He rushed forward and swung it down.

“[Star Cutter]!”

*BOOM!*

An arc of celestial light cut through the space and headed towards Neo.

Neo remained calm as her body was covered with a dark green glow. This was Beastly Qi.

The image of wolf with wings then appeared behind her.

“[Sky Wolf Fang]!”

The wolf shoot towards the slash and intercepted it.

*BOOM!*

When the wolf collided with the slash, it caused a massive explosion.

Neo shot out of the explosion with a werewolf like arm.

Nova moved towards and swung the glaive.

*BOOM!*

The claw clashed against the glaive.

The two of them then started to madly attack each other.

The glaive swung at Neo’s neck, she stoop down and slashed her claws at Nova’s neck.

Nova dodged it with a flip, and stopped midair as if his feet had found an invisible foothold.

He kicked off the air and swung the glaive with all of his strength.

*BOOM!*

Neo used her right arm to block the glaive’s blade.

Her arm was now covered in scales. She used the special ability of Beastly Qi and imitated the traits of a Dragonman.

Her left arm then became as thick as a Minotaur’s as she used it break the glaive in half, and kick Nova away.

Nova was sent cutting through the air, but then his body came to an instant halt.

He lifted his hand up and the day suddenly turned into night as the sky was filled with stars.

Neo could see stars circling around them. And then

“[Astral Bombardment]!”

*BOOM!*

Gigantic pillar of light shot down from the heavens and headed straight at her.

Neo smiled as the beam that looked like it was a punishment from god himself, and lowered her center of gravity.

Sparks started emitting from her arm.

Heavenly light started gathered around her fist as her entire arm started to glow.

“[Titanic Fist]!”

*BOOM!*

A gigantic light in the form of a fist shout up into the air clashed with the beam.

*BOOOOM!*

The clash caused the world to be illuminated as its entirety shook vigorously.

*Crack!*

The earth burst open as if it was creating a new canyon.

Soon the attacks cancelled each other out and faded away.

“……..”

If you find this story on Amazon, be aware that it has been stolen. Please report the infringement.

“……..”

Nova and Neo stared each other down as if observing each other.

And then-

“Hahahahahaha!”

They started laughing.

“You're still as hard to kill as a cockroach I see.”

Said Nova.

“I can say the same to you. How did you become stronger again even after slacking off for half a century?”

“Talent. If you would settle down like a wife should, you'll have kids with the same amount of talent.”

“Hmph. I'll settle down when you’re dead.”

Neo took a fighting stance.

“Than how are you going have my children then?”

Nova also took a fighting stance.

“Don't worry. I'll revive you afterwards!”

“But my power will drop a [Class], so that'll be a problem!”

They rushed towards each other at the same time.

*BOOM!*

Nova’s fist was the first to hit.

He punched her in the stomach and lifted her off the ground with a kick.

But Neo quickly replied with a knee strike under the chin, and then grabbed his head and headbutt him.

*BOOM!*

An explosive sound rang with their heads collided.

Nova cloaked his arm with Qi and punched her in the chest.

“Guh?!”

The strike caused Neo's heart to stop for a second. But even when her heart stopped her leg still cut through the air and slammed on the side of Nova’s head.

Nova was sent flying to side.

Neo rushed after him and slashed her claws down.

*Swoosh!*

However, her attack only ripped through the air. Nova's body had disappeared.

“[Star Crusher]!”

*BOOM!*

He reappeared behind her and slammed his glowing fist in her back.

*BOOM!*

Neo was forced several miles underground as the earth burst open like it was hit by a meteor.

“[Rewrite]!”

With Neo’s shouted the two suddenly switched places.

What she did was that she used Chaotic Qi to quickly rewrite the laws of the world.

“[Titanic Fist]!”

*BOOM!*

Before Nova could react, he was assaulted by a gigantic fist which felt like it was crushing his body.

He gritted his teeth.

“[Diamond Encasement]!”

His skin instantly turned shiny and hard like a he had turned into a human diamond.

With this Nova was able to withstand the heavy strike.

Neo leaped back and covered herself in Chaotic Qi once again.

She then threw a punch which seemed like it disappeared into space.

Nova then saw the space beside him rip open.

*BOOM!*

Neo's hand flew out from the ripped space and slammed in the side of his face.

His diamond encrusted skin then shattered as he was blown away.

*BOOM!*

Another fist ripped through the space and hit from the other side.

Nova was soon assaulted by countless fist that rip through the space.

*BOOM!* *BOOM!* *BOOM!* *BOOM!*

His diamond encrusted skin was completely shattered in seconds, as he was continually assaulted.

“?!”

It was then Neo suddenly felt a chill run down her spine.

She looked at Nova and saw that even when he was being bombarded with punches, his eyes never left her body.

She saw white light flashed in his eyes.

“[Astral Destruction].”

*BOOM!*

Neo and the fists were suddenly blown away.

“Guh?!”

Blood flew out of Neo’s mouth as she cut through the air.

“Don't get cocky!”

Nova appeared in front of her swinging a Warhammer. Neo desperately countered with her fist.

*BOOOOOM!*

A white light swept over the earth as it was ruthless destroyed.

 


Elsewhere.

The most important fight of the war was heating up.

Hundreds of dragons were decapitated by the swing of Krow's hand.

“[Burning Slash Of The 4-Armed Buddha]!”

Four mountain sized blades that seemed to be dividing the heavens, swung down on Krow.

“[Ruler’s Contract: Aegis]!”

A giant shield appear in front of him and blocked the attack.

*BOOOOOM!*

Even though the attack was blocked by the shield, mass destruction still swept the land.

Mad flames and pressure destroyed everything in sight.

Only Krow and shield were left.

“Oh. So he made a contract with Athena’s proxy too? Or was it Perseus’s?”

The one who said that was Nero who had two giant dragon wings on his back.

Behind him was humongous being. It had four hands with red skin, and ferocious expression. Each hand had a burning sword in each hand.

“Well, let's see what else he has.”

He waved his hand down and the monster rushed down to Krow.

“Know your place!”

He made the shield disappeared and face the monster.

“[Ruler’s Contract: Hrunting]!”

A silver sword with strange markings appeared in Krow's hand.

He rushed towards the monster and swung down.

*Slash!*

The sword severed the monster in half.

Krow then swung the sword from the side and cut again.

He then rushed towards Nero.

Nero smiled and drew a sword from out nowhere and swung it.

*BOOM!*

The swords clashed.

“To think that you can use Beowulf’s legendary sword as well! Just how many people did you make contracts with!”

The pushed each other back and then rushed forward again.

*BOOM!*

Nero and Krow then started a high speed sword fight.

Nero thrust his sword at Krow's eyes, Krow moved his head and slash at his neck.

Nero swung his free hand and another sword appeared, which he used to block Krow's strike.

Seeing the additional sword, Krow-

“[Ruler’s Contract: Næġling]!”

He summoned Beowulf’s other sword and swung it.

Nero kicked him to distance himself.

And with a wild grin, he rushed towards Krow.

*BOOOM!*

The two’s swords clashed against each other.

Nero swung his left one, Krow blocked with his right one.

Krow thrust his left one, Nero deflected it with right one.

Nero took a step in and skillfully slashed both swords. Krow lift his two swords in front of him to block them.

Nero then covered himself in [Dragon Rage] and created six additional swords which slash at Krow.

Krow disappeared from where he was to behind Nero like he teleported.

He swung both swords at Nero's neck from two direction directions.

“Hey, did you know that in the legends that both those swords broke?”

Nero's back and front traded places like they had faded out and faded in.

With one swing to each side, Krow's blades were snapped in half.

But a smile appeared on Krow face.

“Of course. I know.”

“?!”

A black staff with gold rings at the end appeared between Krow and the wide open Nero.

“[Ruler’s Contract: Ruyi Jingu Bang]!”

“The Monkey King’s staff?!”

“[Grow]!”

*Boom!*

At Krow's command the staff grew and slammed into Nero's chest. His body was forcibly pushed away.

He was forced to the earth and then deep underground.

Even so the staff continued to grow and burst open the earth.

“Guh?!”

Nero spew out a large amount of blood as the nearly 9 ton staff shatter his chest plate and ribs.

“[Dragon Gate]!”

A portal appeared beside Nero. He put his hand inside and the rest of his body was forcibly sucked in.

The portal then reappeared in the sky and forced Nero out.

“Cough?! Cough?!”

He coughed the blood that was gathering in his lungs and smiled at Krow.

“I never expect for you to have made an agreement with even Sun Wukong’s Proxy. Which one was it? I doubt it was the current one, because he would've killed you on the spot.”

“Looks like you're still not taking this seriously.”

Krow glared at Nero.

“What are you talking about? Of course I'm taking this seriously. You're my first tough enemy in nearly 500 years. I'm overjoyed!”

Nero straighten his back when he said that.

Krow made the staff return back to its normal size.

He then waved his hand and made it disappear.

“I see that I need to try a bit harder.”

He lifted his hand above his head.

*Boom!*

A bolt of lightning then struck his hand. The lightning then started to take shape of a weapon.

“[Ruler’s Contract: Vajra]!”

“The fuck?!”

When Nero saw the lightning bolt in Krow's hand, he couldn't help but to swear.

Vajra was the favorite weapon of the God Indra. It was said to be powerful and unstoppable.

Nero was shocked because Krow shouldn't have been able to come in contact with Indra’s proxy.

“That bastard, Rafael! Did he betray me?! I swear if he touches my daughters…!”

The thought made all excitement Nero felt earlier vanish into thin air.

What replaced it was pure bloodlust.

Krow sense this bloodlust and clinched the lightning bolt.

“Looks like you've finally stop playing around. But it's too late!”

He threw the lightning bolt.

“Pay for your insolences, Nero!”

The bolt cut through the air and completely dominated the sky.

Everything it flew past, instantly burst into flames.

With every second it took to reach Nero, the more pressure it released.

“……”

Nero silently faced the overwhelming power of Indra rushing down at him.

And then-

“[Demon God’s Bow].”

A jet black bow that gave of a sinister aura appeared in his hand.

“…….”

He silently aimed the bow at the lightning. And then-

He pulled it.

*BOOOOOOOM!*

A black arrow shot out and ripped the lightning in half and headed towards Krow.

“[Aegis]!”

A shield appeared in front of him to block the arrow.

*BOOOOOOOM!*

The arrow struck the shield and shattered it.

The arrow hit Krow and blew him away.

“COUGH?!”

Blood spewed from his mouth like a hose.

He crashed to the ground in an unsightly manner.

When he looked up he saw Nero looked down on him with cold eyes.

Krow forced himself to his feet and wiped the blood from his mouth.

It was then he heard Nero say-

“I guess I'll have to remind you people just who the fuck I am.”

 

Advertisement
Remove

About the author

Tsura_Alvah

  • Jamaica

Bio:

Achievements
Comments(10)
Log in to comment
Log In

Log in to comment
Log In