How an Author can respond to comments

So I am writing multiple stories at once, and I have around 600 total followers right now, mostly split between two of my stories but a few on the other four.

As you might imagine, I get a lot of comments and have many comment threads active over multiple chapters in multiple stories.

However, actually keeping up with those comments is an incredible pain because everytime I reply I get kicked from my "comments" tab on the fiction dashboard and sent to the chapter that has the comment I replied to.  This is incredibly frustrating.

Thus, my suggestion is that it would be nice if there was a way to reply to comments on fictions from the fiction dashboard without being moved away from the page upon replying.

RE: How an Author can respond to comments

3/3/2018 6:12:45 PMvladerag Wrote: [ -> ]So I am writing multiple stories at once, and I have around 600 total followers right now, mostly split between two of my stories but a few on the other four.

As you might imagine, I get a lot of comments and have many comment threads active over multiple chapters in multiple stories.

However, actually keeping up with those comments is an incredible pain because everytime I reply I get kicked from my "comments" tab on the fiction dashboard and sent to the chapter that has the comment I replied to.  This is incredibly frustrating.

Thus, my suggestion is that it would be nice if there was a way to reply to comments on fictions from the fiction dashboard without being moved away from the page upon replying.

Here is a quick tip:

the comment tab in your dashboard works like this:

Bob on chapter 10

Thanks for the chapter!

reply   PM    delete    Report

Dont click on the commenter or the chapter, click on "reply" and you will have a table to respond to the comment without leaving the comment section. Of course, you still have to do this in all the comment section of every story that you have.
New Reply